8.11.10

A Musical Affirmation

I'm a non-orthogonal, stochastic, or maybe symplectic luminary-hearted soul got some of it wrong.


I'm "The Loneliness of the Middle-Distance Runner" in a "Stars of Track and Field"-kind of way,



I'm not Ulysses. I'm never going home.


Thus, it is only fitting that I suffer from Transatlanticisms.


You throw parties? How cool, I throw knives.


I know the trick is to keep breathing.


I'm pleased to spell "Ha-ha-ha, I've destroyed the hopes and the dreams of a generation of faux-romantics". But I do appreciate the smell of coffee on your breath against my neck.


And I'll blow you all to the wall when you realize what I've been working for.


(This is definitively a non-usual Thin Grad Line post. Just so that you all may learn a bit about my current music tastes... And my apologies in advance in case some of the videos are not available to Youtube viewers located in different countries.)

No comments: